Inherited two steins and have little, knowledge of either. Can anyone direct me to the best appraisal spot (assuming the item is worth more than $100)? First is a regimental stein (pictures in link below):
• Excellent condition; hanging banner from figure on lid is faded/rusted.
• Hand painted with raised elements.
• Five-part hinge
• Inside of lid is lighter pewter than outside.
• No bumps on the handle.
• All original pieces are intact.
• No chips, dents, or cracks
• No obvious repair work.
• Original decorations are clear.
• No unattractive discolorations
• Working hinge on lid
• 8th Württemberg 126th Infantry Strasburg 1903 indicated on front. https://photos.app.goo.gl/W5aYpmyNJ4WMb3zTA